Wednesday 28 November 2012

PGA Pro, Bruce Fleisher tells us why he uses Q-Link!

The tournament before the Senior Open, I put on the Q-Link and finished second.

qlink

The next week I went out and won the Open.

I definitely feel calmer since I began wearing the Q-Link. I would have to say in situations where I hit a bad shot, it didn't bother me as much. I find it easier to recover now from a bad shot. I don't know how it works or what it does, but if you ask me if I'm going to take it off, I say hell no! You don't fool with success!  My demeanor is calmer, I'm not as uptight, and my anxiety level is a lot lower than it ever has been. I feel a lot more at ease; I don't get upset on the golf course. I don't get too high on birdies, and I don't get too low on bogies, I just keep chugging along. I don't have to pay for this thing, but believe me, I would! It helps! Quite a few guys are wearing it. It's not coming off!
Signed: Bruce Fleisher - SPGA

Visit : http://www.qlinkproducts.in





No comments:

Post a Comment